Tel: 01207 549 214 (07980 154 001)
Anybody can do Taekwon-do – and the sport is great for building self-confidence as well as fitness.
Taekwon-do is much more than kicking and punching. It’s a form of self defence that is a complete non-violent discipline of entire body training and character building.
Head Instructor – Jon Churchward – is a Blackbelt and teaches the sport full time.
Classes at the Centre for Sport are:
• Juniors 6:00 pm- 7:00pm (4 years to 10 years)
• Seniors 7:00 pm- 8:00 pm (11 years and above)
Classes at the All Saints Sports Centre are:
• Little Dragons 6:05 pm – 6:45 pm (4 years to 7 years)
• Juniors 6:45 pm- 7:45 pm (8 years to 13 years)
• Seniors 7:45 pm- 8:45 pm (13 years and above)
Please visit the website or get in touch for further information.
Centre for Sport is based in the heart of the West End of Newcastle. Activities ranging from badminton, trampolining, gym, fitness classes and much much more are all available.
Centre for Sport
The West Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
Tel: 0191 241 7700
Fax: 0191 241 7706